Who am I
I'm an old C64 scener, look me up at csdk.dk if you don't believe me ;)
BeOS/Haiku doesn't log anything to LOG_DEFAULT except HardSID messages at startup.I don't care, not my port
VSID: add HVSC Songlengths.txt support, maybe STIL as well. (For 3.1 or later)Fixed
*nix make install: fix DOS2UNIX check, doesn't seem to work very well nowFixed
SDL UI: rename 'screenshot' menu item to 'Save media' and move screenshot, sound recording and video recording submenu to this menu item.
SDL UI: have the monitor 'm' command properly dump screencodes next to the hexdumpFixed
SDL UI: turn 'Pause' into a proper toggle, right now there's no feedback and reentering the menu turns pause off, which is counter-intuitiveNot my port
SDL UI: add toggle to display/hide 'hidden' files (ie .foo on Unix).Not my port, may have been fixed
- 2017-05-16: Add 'last-used-dir' functionality to ports that can support it (ie SDL on Unix) Added to Gtk3, mostly
- 2020-02-28: Fix LDFLAGS handling in configure like I did with C[PP|XX]?FLAGS.
- 2020-02-28: Check documentation (vice.texi) and update where required.
- 2020-02-28: Create test suite for C1541.
- 2020-03-01: Make the ROMset dialog actually work.
The c1541 and vdrive code needs cleaning up
- CBM DOS command support needs work. The VDrive command handling is lacking some functionality as opposed to the actual CBM DOS.
- Most of this should be fixed, to be sure we'd need some kind of test suite for C1541 (good luck with that)