New developers should read the Getting started page.
OSX Port maintainer
We're in the process of deleting the Cocoa port, but we still need maintainers for the OSX code of the Gtk3 and SDL ports.
- make the Gtk3 port compile on a recent OSX and provide way to distribute Gtk3-OSX binaries
- eventually even fix it so that it can be compiled in XCode
- go through the Developer_log and update the GUI if necessary
- fix known issues from the TODO list
- fix compiler Warnings
Windows Port maintainer
The old native Windows port (usually called WinVice) has been removed in favour of a Gtk3 port. It already works pretty well, but there are some Windows-specific bugs/oddities.
(Co-)Maintainer for the following emulators:
(Co-)Maintainer for the following ports:
(Co-)and last not least maintainer for:
- ROM dump of the C64 "Structured BASIC" cartridge (CRT ID 22)
- ROM dump of the C64 "StarDOS" cartridge (CRT ID 31) - existing dumps apparently are broken (eg file copier does not work)
- all kinds of test programs to either demonstrate existing bugs, or to make sure things that work keep working, are appreciated.