Jump to navigation Jump to search
All Documentation useful for developers is collected in this category.
When a page becomes completely obsolete, it should get moved to Category:Deprecated instead.
- VICE coding guidelines
- Scripts in the source tree (TODO: improve Documentation)
- Libraries in the source tree (TODO: improve Documentation)
- Warnings - compiler warnings dumping ground
- Upstream bugs - list of upstream bugs
misc UI things
- Archdep - refactoring archdep code
- (done) Keymaps - keymap rework
- TODO: Joymappings - customizable joystick mappings for all current and future UIs
- MonitorUI - the intended behaviour of the monitor (g)ui
- Interlace - implementing interlace in the renderers and emulated video chips
- Icons - what icons do we need for the GUIs?
- UI Actions - triggering specific UI/emulator actions from menu items, hotkeys or joystick buttons
- Hotkeys API - hotkeys system as used in Gtk3, to be used in SDL and any future ports as well
misc emulation things
- C64models - lists the differences between the various x64 emulated models, and documents elements that have been emulated already or not emulated yet
- Cartsystem - c64 cartridge system details
- Drive Emulation Stuff
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Developer"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.