Jump to navigation Jump to search
VICE uses a few external libraries of which either header files or complete sources are included in the tree:
- opencbm (src/opencbm.h) (https://sourceforge.net/p/opencbm/)
- should get moved to src/lib/..
- P64 (src/lib/p64)
- ffmpeg (src/lib/libffmpeg)
- building with `--enable-shared-ffmpeg` will fail when not root. VICE's configure triggers a build and install of liblame which tries to install into /usr/local/lib.
- building out-of-tree currently fails with:
In file included from ../../../vice/src/lib/libffmpeg/libavutil/avutil.h:289:0, from ../../../vice/src/lib/libffmpeg/libavutil/samplefmt.h:24, from ../../../vice/src/lib/libffmpeg/libavcodec/avcodec.h:31, from ../../../vice/src/lib/libffmpeg/libavformat/avformat.h:255, from ../../../vice/src/gfxoutputdrv/ffmpeglib.h:36, from ../../../vice/src/gfxoutputdrv/ffmpegdrv.c:37: ../../../vice/src/lib/libffmpeg/libavutil/common.h:50:10: fatal error: libavutil/avconfig.h: No such file or directory #include "libavutil/avconfig.h" ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ compilation terminated. Makefile:507: recipe for target 'ffmpegdrv.o' failed
- TODO: rip out ffmpeg from the tree, disable "internal" ffmpeg support
besides the above, other libraries are used which are currently linked dynamically and must be supplied as dlls for the windows port